nUView Tris-Glycine Precast Gel (NG-generic tanks)
To improve the consistency of our catalog numbers we have decided to rename our NG precast gels.
- NG21 -> NG10
- NG11 -> NG12
- NG31 -> NG15
* this means NG21-008 is now NG10-008 - the first two numbers represents the number of wells while the last three numbers represents the acrylamide %
Gel Size: 10 cm x 8 cm (fits all other tanks in the market)
NuSep precast gels incorporate a unique formulation allowing protein bands to be visualized in only two minutes in the presence of ultraviolet (UV) light. The nUView technology increases protein recovery and increases efficiency, since gels do not require staining and de-staining. Cassettes have large sample well capacities (up to 50μL). Numbered lanes and solid well dividers offer easy well identification to eliminate cross sample contamination and gel damage.
Separations can be carried out under native or denaturing conditions using a broad range of buffers including MES and MOPS. Each buffer produces a different migration pattern.
- Long Storage Life - 24 months at 4℃ and 6 months at room temperature*
- Easy to Use - no comb or tape to remove, ready-to-use
- 2 minute UV visualization
- Compatible with most buffers and stains
* from manufacturing date