nUView Tris-Glycine Precast Gel (NN-Novex, Invitrogen/ThermoFisher)
Comes with Free Pipette Tips (March Only)
Simply check pipette tips when choosing the bundle - limit one pack.
Gel Size: 10 cm x 10 cm (same size as Novex/Invitrogen/ThermoFisher gels)
NuSep precast gels incorporate a unique formulation allowing protein bands to be visualized in only two minutes in the presence of ultraviolet (UV) light. The nUView technology increases protein recovery and increases efficiency, since gels do not require staining and de-staining. Cassettes have large sample well capacities (up to 50μL). Numbered lanes and solid well dividers offer easy well identification to eliminate cross sample contamination and gel damage.
Separations can be carried out under native or denaturing conditions using a broad range of buffers including MES and MOPS. Each buffer produces a different migration pattern.
- Long Storage Life - 24 months at 4℃ and 6 months at room temperature*
- Easy to Use - no comb or tape to remove, ready-to-use
- 2 minute UV visualization
- Compatible with most buffers and stains
- Lower price
* from manufacturing date
Protein Electrophoresis Bundles
Save money and get your protein electrophoresis supplies with one purchase.
- nUView Tris-Glycine Precast Gel
- Tris-Glcyine SDS Running Buffer 5L Sachet (val. $26)
- Gel Loading Pipette Tips (100 count) (val. $10)
The mini pipette tips can help reduce risk of bursting and distortion when loading the sample into the gel wells. Using the wrong tips can potentially distort gel wells or lead to inaccurate loading.