NuSep’s Screw Cap MiniSpin Columns are convenient tools for manipulating small volumes of affinity supports (20 to 400 µL) for protein purification.
Features of Screw Cap Spin Columns:
- Adaptable: included Luer-Lok adaptors allow these columns to be used for syringe-based purifications
- Column volume: 900µL
- Resin volume: 20 to 400µL
- Filter type: polyethylene filter, ~10µm pore size
- Cap: O-ring screw-top caps
- Frit options: included small & large frit options for different sample sizes
Simply add the affinity resin and sample to one of the spin columns, then use a microcentrifuge to efficiently wash away contaminants and elute your purified sample without losing any resin in the process. Spin columns allow you to affinity purify more protein in less time.
• Affinity purification or affinity chromatography
• Immunoprecipitation (IP)
• Co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP)