Don't just take our word for it, see for yourself how nUView precast gels can enhance your research process!
Size: 10 cm x 10 cm (same size as Novex/Invitrogen/ThermoFisher precast gels)
How to read the product catalog number:
- Long Storage Life - 24 months at 4℃ and 6 months at room temperature*
- Easy to Use - no comb or tape to remove, ready-to-use
- 2 minute UV visualization
- Compatible with most buffers and stains
- Lower price
* from manufacturing date
NuSep UV reactive precast gels incorporate a unique formulation allowing protein bands to be visualized in only two minutes in the presence of ultraviolet (UV) light. The nUView technology increases protein recovery and increases efficiency, since gels do not require staining and de-staining. Cassettes have large sample well capacities (up to 50μL). Numbered lanes and solid well dividers offer easy well identification to eliminate cross sample contamination and gel damage.
- Bolt® Bis-Tris Plus™ Precast Gels to nUView Tris-Glycine™ Precast Gels
- Novex™ Tris-Glycine Wedge Well Precast Gels to nUView Tris-Glycine™ Precast Gels
- NuPAGE™ Bis-Tris Precast Gels to nUView Tris-Glycine™ Precast Gels
Try our products today and see how we can make a difference in your research. Learn about the NuSep Advantage.