Electrophoresis Power Supply is an instrument that helps the electrophoresis cell to realize the normal operation, it mainly consists of power supply, electrophoresis tank, testing unit etc.
The main features are time-fixed output and non-time fixed output, stable voltage output, short circuit protection, load-oriented voltage output. It is suitable for the diving-style gel electrophoresis and mini vertical gel electrophoresis.
- Output range: voltage 10-600V; current:1-1200mA; 1-500W
- Sensitive limit: voltage 1V, current:1mA, power:1W
- Time set: 1min–99h59min
- Dimension: 300×240×100mm（L×W×H）
- Weight: 2.5Kg
- Output: constant voltage, constant current and constant power.
- Automatic adjustment: Any one of constant voltage, constant current and constant power is set constant value, the rest are set automatically, which avoids the manual working and phenomenon of false-constant value.
- Micro-current mode: micro-current mode is triggered automatically once the electrophoresis activity is finished, which avoids the diffusion of sample and idle work.
- Safety: Automatic monitor of over-voltage, voltaic arc, no load, sudden change of load, overload, and short circuit. Leakage protection, function of pause, alarming of open circuit
- Others: LCD readable voltage, current, power, time set. 4 -group parallel connection with multi-electrophoresis apparatus. Storage of 20 programmable methods with each less than 10 steps.